This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that pierceoff.com.au does not own or control, or to people that pierceoff.com.au does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Pierceoff.com.au collects personal information when you place an order on pierceoff.com.au, or register for a pierceoff.com.au update or newsletter.
Information you supply when placing an order will only be used in fullfillment of that order. For your convenience, we store this information for future potential orders. This information is only accessible using your password that you set when registering for the first time.
If you choose to register to our newsletter, you will receive email messages from pierceoff.com.au only.
Pierceoff.com.au also automatically receives and records anonymous information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type and version. This is for traffic reporting purposes and is standard practise.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Pierceoff.com.au will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
Pierceoff.com.au will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of pierceoff.com.au to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the General Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Pierceoff.com.au may set and access cookies on your computer. Cookies are required for the shopping cart to function.